My client are a leading international investment consultancy, with AUM in excess of $15Bn. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Manger Research Analyst for their London office to lead investment manager research across asset classes.
This position will report directly into the head of manager research and will be indirectly accountable to the CIO.
The main function of this role will be to generate and maintain a shortlist of managers across asset classes who are in line with my clients investment philosophy.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Scout and research any sources of potential new manager leads in order to maintain a steady stream of leads.
• Drive the due diligence process on new managers. This will include both quantitative and qualitative research, detailed portfolio analysis, operational due diligence and detailed manager meetings.
• Prepare recommendations for the investment committee.
• Proactively assist the head of manager research in the ongoing enhancement of the research process, its tools, functions and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have teh following background / skills / qualifications:
• CFA II is a prerequisite
• 5 + years experience in a similar manager research function.
• Excellent knowledge of the
long-only investment manager universe.
• Working experience in bottom up style analysis ( fundamentally driven)
• Detailed understanding of fundamental portfolio characteristics particularly within the context of UK and European markets.
• Advanced knowledge of Wilshire & Bloomberg is required.
If you feel you have the background our client would appreciate, please send your details to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.