Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Senior Manager - Banking Book Market Risk Oversight
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £Competitive Package
Leading bank seeks to hire an experienced banking book market risk senior manager to undertake a 'consultancy style' oversight role.
The role will encompass significant business partnering with both divisional and group treasury areas, covering all aspects of market risk in the banking book including a deep technical understanding of the market risk models.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading market risk oversight within the banking book activities
- Independent reviews of market risk methodologies, identification and management
- Provide consultancy to the business functions to ensure risk management remains fit for purpose
- Implement change processes to improve the management of market risk
- Continue to improve and embed the market risk framework
The successful candidate will have experience in banking book market risk - including identification, quantification and management practices-, knowledge of a range of banking products and the market risks inherent in these, stress testing, and an understanding of the key NII drivers of the different divisions of the bank.