Senior Regulatory Focussed Individual – Consultancy. Permanent. London.
- £ Highly Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 26 Sep 16
My client, a global strategy regulatory compliance consulting firm focusing primarily on the financial services industry, are seeking a high calibre, individual who possesses ability to collaborate, identify and develop innovative solutions to client challenges. A non-hierarchical organisation offering direct access to Board level executives across major financial institutions in the UK and overseas.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acting as client’s point of contact for engagement delivery on a day-to-day basis
- Interacting comfortably with clients and regulators generally with director support
- Leading client meetings with director support
- Preparing and presenting proposals to clients with director support
- Planning engagements
- Leading interviews with clients during engagements
- Managing engagement teams to execute engagement deliverables
- Executing engagement deliverables as an individual contributor
- Synthesising findings from client documents and other data
- Tracking engagements to budget and schedule
- Issuing and tracking payment of engagement invoices
- Providing regulatory and consultancy advice to team members
- Contributing to development of individuals’ skills and experience
- Other activities as required
- University degree in a related field, such as economics, finance, accounting, government, or mathematics
- Professional with a several years’ of financial services, regulatory or legal experience.
- Technical expertise and experience in compliance, risk management, corporate governance, accounting, or legal or regulatory issues, finance, lending, trading and/or other financial services core competencies.
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing project teams to address complex issues in high pressure situations.
The Compliance Practice at Charles Levick support Permanent, Contract and Interim recruitment specialising in requisitions ranging from entry level Compliance Assistants through to Senior Level Appointments. Our focus spans Financial Services to include both Buy and Sell side Capital Market organisations, Private and Wealth Management, Insurance, Life and Pensions, Consultancy and Third Party Market providers.