Senior Tax Compliance Expert (Luxembourg) – Russian Market – Have an influence on cross-border issues
- Up to 140k + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Kingsley & Partners
- 28 Sep 16
Senior Tax Compliance Expert – Russian Market – Have an influence on cross-border issues Job is located in Luxembourg
My client is a well-known player on the Luxembourgish Financial market. Since it’s expanding the activities to Asia, we’re currently looking for a specialist on tax matters for the Russian market.
With offices in different European countries, my client has more than 3500 employees that check in to work every day. In 10 years the Company has grown its activities in an exponential rate, due to change of management and a new wind. The ideal candidate will become part of the Compliance and Legal department and will be working alongside the Chief Compliance Officer. By advising different departments on his/her expertise, this position offers a 360° view on the business.
What will you benefit from?
- Be part of an ambitious entity with a fast-growing, yet healthy structure
- Be able to take part in the development of business related matters
- Have a position where your skills, experience and advice are highly valued
- Have a very diversified position and touch all business aspects
- Become a greater specialist in your area of expertise
- Up to 140k + Bonus + Benefits
- Advise the business on all tax related matters for the Russian market
- Recommend the best solutions and strategy to ensure compliance of the company
- Work in a small team closely with the Chief Compliance Officer on different matters
- Implement and update compliance regulations (FATCA) and perform general compliance tasks
- Hand-out trainings to other staff members on compliance
Profile and Key expertise?
- At least 8 years of experience in the area of Tax Compliance
- Have a strong desire to work on cross-border issues
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Sound knowledge of Russian Banking Regulations
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Team player, but also autonomous professional
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (Compliance@kingsleyandpartners.com) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants, Charlotte and Faissal, are available anytime to answer your questions.
Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland-based boutique, Kingsley & Partners provides
utmost quality services when it comes to recruitment solutions in the areas of wealth management, compliance, risk and audit roles. Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Keywords/Mots-clés: Compliance / Conformité / Risk / Risque / Audit / AML / KYC / PEP / Analyste / Analyst / Finance / Legal / Trust / Banque / Bank / FATCA / Fonds d’investissement / Funds / Manco / Asset Management / Fiscalité / Compta / Lawyer / Avocat / Fidu / Réviseur / Jurist / Juriste / Gestion / Private banking / Banque privée / Fiscaliste / Ouverture de comptes / Onboarding / Financial Crime / CTF / Payment Services / Diligence / LBA / Crossborder / Directives / Règlementation / Regulation / Tax / Anti-Money Laundering / Blanchiment d’argent / Regulatory / Cross-border / Acceptance committee / Comité d’acceptation / CSSF / LBA / CDB / OBA-FINMA / Embargo / Rules / On-boarding