Senior UX Developer VP
- GBP80000 - GBP110000.00 per annum + Bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - UK
- 26 Mar 17
SENIOR UX DEVELOPER - VP
BANKING SENIOR UX DEVELOPMENT JOB IN LONDON
A Tier 1 Investment banking client is seeking a Senior UX Developer for a VP job in London. This established investment bank has a global presence and has been at the forefront of technology where it prides itself on reinvestment into its technology. This is a great opportunity to help drive forward the UX strategy of a major expanding business area within a global bank on a multi year programme.
As the Senior UX Developer in London, you will be working in close collaboration with a range of stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a creative problem solver who can take an idea from inception through to execution and close the gap between corporate and consumer-oriented web applications.
- Recognised delivery track record of user interface design on data-centric projects
- Archetypal team player who is able to make selfless design decisions
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Comfortable facilitating workshops, brainstorming sessions and demonstrations
- Able to conduct design reviews to ensure best practices and standards are adopted throughout the programme
- Experience of conducting usability testing, using techniques such as Guerrilla
- Experience of responsive web application development using HTML5, Angular 1 or 2 and Bootstrap or React.js
- Understand graphics optimisation, browser compatibility, internationalisation and accessibility
- Experience of prototyping tools such as Axure and Balsamiq.
To apply for this Senior UX Developer job within banking in London, please send your CV to Adam Morris at Nicoll Curtin. Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Nicoll Curtin click here for more information.