Strategic Advisor to COO, Corporate Strategist - Investment Banking
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 19 Sep 17
Superb opportunity to join this investment bank, working in the COO's team
Our client is a tier one financial services group. They are a global business, and one of the big names in banking,
They are now looking to recruit a Strategic Advisor to the COO office. This role works with the COO of the investment bank on a broad range of projects such as strategy, business planning, risk, special projects, market reviews, product analysis, financial analysis of business performance. You will also work on braoder strategic planning issues. The position works at a very senior level within the bank.
Candidates are likely to have a background as follows:
- strategy consultants from firms such as McKinsey, Bain, LEK., Oliver Wyman, BCG - you will be the Project Manager/ junior EM level
- Investment bankers at the Senior Associate to junior VP level
- strategy professionals with other banks
- excellent academics
- 'big picture' approach to financial services.