Strategic Financial Services Manager/ Senior Manager
- 70,000 - £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Investigo Strategy
- 13 Sep 17
A global strategic management consultancy is in search of Managers/ Senior Managers to join their industry leading corporate and business strategy team. The successful candidate will advise an extensive range of investors including major banks, insurers and private equity practices, as well as support with M&A activity. Working alongside some of the most experienced strategists in the market this role provides an unparalleled opportunity to excel within strategy consulting.
The successful Manager/ Senior Manager will be responsible for :-
- A proactive approach to the development and growth of own skillset as well as fostering the development of others through feedback and knowledge sharing
- Developing new innovative hypotheses to tackle client problems
- Evolving the vastly expanding network of multiple client and stakeholder relationships
- Providing effective insight and analysis to support strategy and development
- Leading strategy consultancy projects and driving delivery of client requirements
Candidate Background and Skills required :-
- Strong academics from a leading university (or equivalent)
- Postgraduate degree desirable
- Ability to effectively manage client networks as well as build strong working relationships
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Previous exposure to Commercial Due Diligence
- Proven background in M&A, market entry and growth strategy would be advantageous
Due to a significant investment in this part of the business, this is a significant prospect of growth wherein, the successful Strategy Manager/ Senior Manager will gain a first-class career path which has the potential to lead them to larger teams, greater diversity of projects and ability to progress to partner level over a short time period.
If interested, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply through the link on this page.
Keywords:- Strategy, Strategy Consultancy, Consultancy, Manager, Senior Manager, Growth Strategy, Market Entry, Private Equity, PE, Investor, CDD, Commercial Due Diligence, Investment, M&A, Insurance, Wealth Management, Retail Banking, Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Financial Services, Mergers and Acquisitions, Transaction, Transaction Services, Corporate Strategy, Business Strategy , London