Structural Liquidity Risk Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Deutsche Bank
- 19 Sep 17
The Risk division has a fundamental responsibility to protect the Bank.
Structural Liquidity Risk Analyst
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
The Risk division has a fundamental responsibility to protect the Bank. With group-wide responsibility for the management and control of credit, market, operational and reputational risks, we have a unique vantage point which allows us a holistic view of our businesses and our clients. Nearly 4,000 employees work together to achieve our ambition to be an industry-leading risk management organisation.
In an increasingly complex environment, risk management is fast-becoming the most sought after place to build a career within the banking world. Risk at Deutsche Bank is relied upon to help shape the strategy of the organisation and the wider industry agenda.
- Driving the Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metrics implementation project according to Liquidity and Treasury Reporting and Analysis (LTRA) agenda and objectives
- Supporting the automation of c66 - Maturity Ladder by providing analysis and solutions for identified tasks and encountered issues
- Monitoring reporting and control frameworks for Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metrics (ALMM) and implement internal change request processes, by liaising with stakeholders across Treasury, Treasury change and IT to ensure reporting is complete and accurate and aligned to regulatory requirements
- Implementing and completing User Acceptance Testing for any Maturity Ladder (c66.00) and ALMM reporting change requests that affects reporting
- Interacting with the various stakeholders in the strategic change process such as Treasury, Finance & Treasury change, and Group Treasury (GT) to support effective delivery of regulatory deliverables
- Supporting and contribute to Adhoc Reporting as and when requested by regulators
- Keeping track of the compliance of reporting implementation with current regulatory interpretation
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Liquidity Regulatory Reporting requirements
- Experience of Business As Usual (BAU) liquidity reporting process on ALMM metrics especially Maturity Ladder metrics
- Understanding of various financial products and their impact on liquidity and Maturity Ladder templates (deposits, loans, reverse repos, issuances, derivatives, securities etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written
- The ability to understand concepts and apply them to practical situations
- Very strong data analytical skills, advanced excel
- Prior experience of regulatory reporting (report production & analysis) and a practical understanding of internal control frameworks
- Prior experience of SAP Business objects is preferred
- Experienced in working in an environment with a strong customer focus, with experience of pro-actively working with demanding customers in a flexible manner
- Experienced delivering results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Able to adapt and be responsive to changing customer, sponsor and stakeholder requirements
- Able to work with both detailed and summary level data in order to identify understand and resolve key issues
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.