Tier 1 Investment Bank - Lead Regulatory Business Analyst – £550pd
- £575 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Radley James
- 14 Aug 17
My client, a Tier 1 investment bank, are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to join the Regulatory Reporting team which focuses on MiFID post trade transparency and transaction report work streams across OTC and listed trades.
Candidates must require experience of working in functional projects (CTFC, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID).This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, global bank, utilising your skillset and experience to deliver innovative regulatory solutions on a leading-edge project.
* Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team.
* Experience of agile and scrum methodologies.
* Experience of writing user stories containing clearly articulated needs, features and acceptance tests.
* Strong data analysis skills and experience able to use tools such as Excel to analyse large volumes of data to find correlations, variations and anomalies.
* Exhibit good leadership and communication skills to help the scrum team clearly understand the requirements.
* Ability to support the product owner to ensure that their priorities and needs are met.
* Ability to be pro-active and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise.
* Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner.
* Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (CTFC, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID)
* Knowledge of OTC, listed and cash products
To apply for this exciting role, please send your CVs to Chloe.White@radleyjames.com.