UK M&A - Senior Associate or Junior VP
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A strong UK house is expanding it's investment banking team and targeting either a senior associate or junior VP from a reputable investment bank, boutique or UK Corporate finance house (*including Big 4).
This team's focus is primarily cross-sector M&A (UK) and as such both M&A and UK Takeover Code experience is welcomed.
- Typical work includes a mix of managing execution and client coverage including: valuation, financial analysis, strategic analysis, due diligence, deal financing and process management
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, DCM, ECM
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types for both public and private clients
- Experience of working within M&A within Investment Banking or a boutique advisory firm with focus on UK market preferred
- UK Takeover code advantageous
- Oustanding academic record
- Robust analytical skills
- Strong communications skills – ability to interact confidently with clients and banking professionals
- Team player