VP - Market Risk Change Manager
- £80,000 - £120,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Associates
- 26 Sep 16
BSM Associates are looking for an VP - Market Risk Change Manager.
BSM are seeking a VP level Market Risk Project Manager to join a Tier 1 Investment Bank based in London. The Market Risk Management department is part of the Legal, Risk and Capital function within the bank and is independent of the trading businesses.
The change management function reports to the head of market risk operations and change, and is responsible for initiating, driving and implementing change related programmes across all functions affecting market risk. Working within Market Risk’s change management team means working in an extremely dynamic and exciting environment. The team in general is responsible for high-profile projects with direct senior management exposure.
- Support for the key global strategic projects across Market Risk (e.g. VaR, stress testing, economic capital, etc).
- Involvement in major regulatory initiatives covering various areas of the front-to-back process.
- Business analysis for key deliverables across the department. This may relate to process improvements, system architecture implementation, control/audit remediation planning and implementation, and various ad-hoc projects which will arise as top priority for management.
- Ensure engagement and coordination of functional requirements across Market Risk (risk managers, quantitative model review group, methodology group etc) and other key partners of Market Risk (front office, operations, finance etc).
- Support the user testing and project roll out for Market Risk users as required, defining end-to-end test requirements and taking ownership of the end-to-end user acceptance testing process.
- Communicate project status update to management and stakeholders and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Prepare briefing documents as needed for discussions with/presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Represent the Market Risk function bank-wide programme initiatives as necessary.
- Previous experience in a risk management, risk reporting function or financial services consulting function.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of risk management techniques (VaR, stress testing, greeks).
- Proven track record as a business analysis.
- Strong problem identification skills coupled with an analytical approach to proposing solutions.
- Familiarity with change processes, project management and test management methodologies.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
For more information please contact email@example.com