KYC Analyst - CONTRACT - North East
- Salary: £30,000 or £150 per day
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
On behalf of a retail banking client, JCW have been engaged to source multiple KYC Analysts to work on a contract basis in the North East of England.
- Gathering data and supporting documents regarding clients from a range of independent data sources.
- Reviewing the information gathered and populating the Client KYC Profile with updated information.
- Identify data and documentation gaps and researching accordingly.
- Validating the clients’ KYC risk profile and raising any points of concern, such as negative news.
- Produce a detailed client review write up in the KYC system.
- Ensure all required AML / KYC Regulatory requirements for existing clients are still in place.
- Liaise with other teams as necessary as part of the KYC renewal process, including the Quality Control (QC) team.
- Follow global standard policies, procedures and tools.
- Adhere to agreed targets, KPIs, SLAs and confidentiality standards.
The successful candidates will have the following skills/experiences:
- KYC experience in a Corporate / Retail Bank environment
- Experience of application of KYC requirements, FCA regulations and EU directive etc.
- Knowledge of Banking, corporate and financial terminology
- Knowledge of customer entity types (sole trader, PEPs etc.)
- Additional languages
For more information please call 02035899297 or email email@example.com