Senior Salesforce.com Administrator
- Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Western Union
- 18 Sep 17
Providing Salesforce.com support for the region, you will oversee projects ranging from revenue generating initiatives, to portfolio reassignments, to closure of inactive accounts, to data management and governance, therefore the ability to build key internal relationships with the Leadership Team, Finance, CRM, Sales, Learning & Development, Operations , Accreditation, Compliance and Marketing teams is essential.
You will work closely with the global team of Salesforce.com administrators and developers to share knowledge, ideas and best practices and ensure that Salesforce.com customisation and development is carried out in accordance with the agreed standards and protocols.
• Understand fundamental concepts of Salesforce.com such as access, visibility and user permissions
• Have solid experience in Salesforce.com customization and configuration (objects, fields, validation rules, workflow rules, assignment rules, approval processes etc.)
• Understand the data model and the data flow in Salesforce.com as well as between Salesforce.com and other systems. Understand the impact of various data elements on business reporting and compensation calculation
• Understand the established business rules for revenue class, account segmentation and split into territories and verticals and how this is reflected in Salesforce.com
• Maintain data integrity and perform various tasks related to the input and maintenance of the data in Salesforce.com. Must have strong experience with using all data management tools
• Build list views, reports and dashboards to ensure the business has information at their disposal to make decisions which maximize opportunities and improve teams efficiencies
• Manage a fast-paced queue of a wide range of support requests, with a strong focus on efficient task execution. Ensure that the requests comply with the established business rules
• Work alongside various business customers on small to medium size projects and change requests to collect business and functional requirements for the project
• Maintain administrative documentation supporting all existing and new processes and procedures
• Support the regional training needs (new functionality)
• Conduct testing and work with pilot groups to test newly developed functionality
• Keep knowledge of new Salesforce.com functionality current
• The ability to build and develop relationships across time zones and at many levels in the organisation
• A thorough understanding of business process, sales operations and systems interacting with Salesforce.com
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience working as Salesforce.com Administrator
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in data analytics and working with reports
• Ability to interpret data and provide requested information
• Strong organisational skills, keen attention to details and time management
• Highly analytical, self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Strong customer service orientation
• Preferably Degree Educated within IT, Finance or Marketing
An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefits package. As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
Growth and innovation are the story of our past, and they will define our future so if you are looking to be part of an exciting and innovative organization where your hard work can make a difference then please apply – we would love to hear from you.