Start Your Career at Western Union – Expressions of Interest – Operational Support - Peterborough
Start Your Career at Western Union – Expressions of Interest – Operational Support - PeterboroughWestern Union Careers: Work That Makes A Difference
At Western Union, you can build a career doing work that makes a difference! We are disrupting the cross-border money transfer industry by developing new technologies and partnerships. Watch our recruiting video to get introduced to WU, and visit westernunion.com/careers to learn more!
Here at Western Union Business Solutions we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our Operations division with opportunities available throughout the UK. We are currently accepting Expressions of Interest for the following positions which may become available in the near future:
- Operational Support - Peterborough
- Accounts Receivable / Payable - Peterborough
- Accreditation Analyst - AML/KYC - Peterborough
Are you interested in beginning your career at Western Union and meet the below profile?
- A motivated and driven individual with a keen attitude to learn
- Previous experience within Financial Services
- High attention to detail and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Able to prioritise and work under periods of pressure
What we offer
Western Union Business Solutions ('WUBS') is the world's leading foreign exchange and international business payments company. Through its subsidiaries and branches, WUBS operates in the Americas, Asia, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Africa and the United Kingdom. It offers business-to-business payment and receipt solutions through an intuitive online platform that integrates directly with clients' systems and helps clients manage their currency exposure. The company currently services over 40,000 clients around the world and processes more than $40 billion payments annually to more than 1 million beneficiaries.
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities
- The ability to collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business
- The ability to be involved in process improvements initiatives and projects
- A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and systems
Express your interest by submitting your cover letter and CV now.
*This is for expressions of interest only and when a suitable role is available we will be in touch.