- Reading, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huntswood Plc
- 31 Jul 17
The role of the Markets & Propositions team is to execute Huntswood's strategy, working with other parts of the business to implement initiatives allowing Huntswood to continually align itself to the changing market place.
Current focus is aligned to:
- Financial Crime
- Broader range of services
The role of the Propositions Manager is to lead the implementation of one or more strategic initiatives and to support the Head of Strategy in the overall approach and deliverables of the team.
The role will involve enhancing and developing certain services and products across all service lines (The Recruitment Team, Managed Client Services and Advisory Services) to ensure market opportunities are maximised. The role will require close and continuous dialogue with clients (existing and potential), sales and marketing, delivery teams, BIC, other internal Huntswood functions, industry associations and regulators, whilst also reviewing the services of Huntswood's competitors.
- Developing new services and propositions as determined by the board and allocated by the Head of Propositions, aligned to the changing market place.
- Proactive dialogue and stakeholder management with sales, marketing, BIC and delivery teams, to ensure propositions being developed are fit for purpose and meet both business and market need.
- Support early analysis of market issues and ideas to inform initiative prioritisation.
- Develop robust and comprehensive proof of concepts to facilitate decision making and determination of next steps.
- Responsible for outputs within allocated initiatives, ensuring quality and timely deliverables.
- Be an ambassador for Huntswood through ongoing dialogue with the industry through client meetings, networking, external publications, attendance at events etc.
- A good understanding of the markets in which Huntswood operates including the wider regulatory framework, industry trends and market and competitor activity.
- A good understanding of Huntswood's existing services.
- The ability to translate issues into market leading products with commercial and creative flair.
- The ability to develop propositions that are innovative and unique to Huntswood.
- The ability to work collaboratively with delivery teams, sales and marketing and other areas of the business as required.
- Very strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and activities across multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- High degree of professionalism and ability to interact and engage clients, ranging from administrative through to C-Level Executives.
To work with, Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."