Audit Senior - Channel Islands
- St Peter Port, Guernsey, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 07 Aug 17
Change International are currently working with one of the Channel Islands most reputable Global Accounting firms who are keen to recruit experienced and ambitious Audit Seniors to their growing team.
Change International are currently working with one of the Channel Islands most reputable Global Accounting firms who are keen to recruit experienced and ambitious Audit Seniors to their growing team. This opportunity offers the chance to work with various FS industries is a hands on, client facing role with an excellent progression path.
The ideal candidate for this role will be fully qualified with ICAS or ACCA. You will have previous audit experience ideally from a large Practise network with previous FS Audit expertise.
This role offers a generous low tax salary, the ability to live and work in a fantastic offshore UK location and see your career develop in a corporate environment.
The main responsibilities within this role will be:
- Lead & coach Audit teams and junior staff on various engagements
- Involved in the full Audit cycle from start to completion
- Involved in delegation of tasks through each assignment to appropriate team members
- Review work of junior staff, providing feedback when required
- Liaise closely with clients and senior staff within the firm
- Build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
The key skills and experience required are:
- ACCA or CA Qualified
- A minimum of 3 years audit experience
- Previous Financial Services Audit expertise
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong commercial acumen, integrity and professionalism
- Desire to progress in a corporate environment
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with a copy of your most recent CV. To learn more about this opportunity email Jennifer.Barnett@changerecruitmentgroup.com or call +44 131 271 9328.