- USD20 - USD30 per hour
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 27 Sep 16
The EDD Analyst in the Phoenix office will be responsible for assessing AML risks, developing and implementing a comprehensive EDD program, performing analysis of emerging high risk industries, and escalating results to senior management and to the BSA quality control lead.
Renowned financial services firm with offices throughout the country. This particular opportunity resides in Phoenix, Arizona.
The job responsibilities for the EDD Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Review new KYC documentation for risk rating validation
- Conduct EDD on high risk clients
- Identify and evaluate emerging regulatory trends
- Complete Due Diligence reviews and Client Profile Updates
- Identify and escalate Businesses of Interest to BSA/AML Oversight Committee for approval
The EDD Analyst:
- Knowledgeable of the laws applicable to money laundering (Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, U.S. Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements and SAR requirements)
- Strong knowledge of banking and compliance requirements
- Strong writing, analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter and organized
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual contributor with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree
Competitive hourly rate and benefits through Michael Page.