C#/WPF Trading Systems developer
- 135,000-150,000 Base
- Irvine, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Focus Capital Markets
- 13 Dec 16
As a Developer in this role you will work on trading applications (RIB) that are used in our retail separately managed accounts business for municipal & corporate bond trading. RESPONSIBILITIES • User interface development and support through analysis, design, coding, and testing. • Interaction with the business for requirements capture and delivery of features.
- You will have a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math. Advanced degree preferred.
- You have 5+ years recent experience in WPF, C# .NET.
- You have strong SQL skills. Oracle and PL/SQL.
- You have working knowledge of data structures, design patterns & algorithms.
- If you want to separate yourself from other candidates you will have Financial Industry experience as well as Excel/VBA skills.