- Commensurate with experience
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Aristotle Capital Management, LLC
- 11 Jan 17
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC is an independent primarily employee-owned investment advisor with offices in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. Our clients include institutional and high net worth individuals. Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the firm is maximizing and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce. This role will collaborate closely with the Sales and Marketing Teams to identify, plan and execute opportunities to exploit and expand the entire suite of applications on the Salesforce Platform.
Principal Job Functions Include (but not limited to):
- Manage user set-up, apply and maintain profiles and roles.
- Create and maintain workflows, validation rules and automated processes.
- Create and maintain data synchronization scripts/jobs.
- Ensure data is maintained at the highest quality by using de-duplication and data integrity tools.
- Create, customize and maintain Objects, Fields, Records, Page Layouts.
- Respond to user requests for assistance.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve technical problems. Escalate and track when appropriate.
- Gather user requirements for new Reports and Dashboards.
- Create and maintain Reports and Dashboards, grant permissions as required.
- Provide on-boarding training for new Salesforce users.
Job Related Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- An understanding of the sales process in the Investment Management industry.
- Ability to architect, design, program and configure the Salesforce platform.
- Proficient in the use of data management tools such as Data Loader & Informatica.
- Experience with ExactTarget/Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation tools.
- Some experience with a related scripting languages such as SQL, SOQL, Apex, JSON is expected.
- Four-year degree from accredited college or university – preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certificate - preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role at an investment management firm.
Physical Requirements & Working Environment:
Mental & Sensory Activity Required
Must be able to quickly absorb relevant knowledge as it relates to assigned projects.
Work Area Hazards
Minimal. Use of standard office equipment.
Equipment and Special Materials Activity
Computer, internet, printer, phone, etc.
The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company's discretion.
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls. Relocation expenses not provided.
The Aristotle entities are independent investment advisers registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about Aristotle including our investment strategies, fees and objectives can be found in our ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.
Aristotle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.