Sr. Analyst, AML Compliance – Rule Management & Analytics
Sr. Analyst, AML Compliance – Rule Management & AnalyticsWestern Union Careers: Work That Makes A Difference
At Western Union, you can build a career doing work that makes a difference! We are disrupting the cross-border money transfer industry by developing new technologies and partnerships. Watch our recruiting video to get introduced to WU, and visit westernunion.com/careers to learn more!
Western Union is changing. Yes, we're the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. But we're on the cusp of becoming much more than that. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved - billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today's global consumers and businesses. So if you're looking for a company on the move - and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet - then Western Union could be for you.
Right now, we are seeking a Sr. Analyst, AML Compliance , based at Western Union's global headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to enhance the overall global risk based programs of the Global Compliance Department. The development and implementation of Real Time Point of Sale controls (RTRA) is a priority for the company and requires not only strict attention to detail but also a keen ability to coordinate with other business areas to effectively deploy global initiatives.
In addition, you will:
- Support the Manager of RTRA - Rule Management & Analytics in the design, development and analytical review of RTRA rules for the Western Union Global Compliance program.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to produce high quality materials for a global audience
- Advanced data analysis skills and the ability to summarize findings in an easily understandable format for a broad audience
- Comfortable or interested in learning more advanced data analytic tools such as SQL
- Ability and interest in acquiring knowledge of a highly technical automated controls system and working directly with IT partners when needed
- Strong oral and written communication background with experience at a global financial services corporation
- Strong data analysis skills with experience using tools such as SQL and excel
- Knowledge of various products provided by money service businesses outside of standard consumer to consumer money transfer
- Must possess well developed interpersonal skills and be able to function well within in a team oriented environment