Sr. Analyst, Agent Oversight Consumer Protection Program
Sr. Analyst, Agent Oversight Consumer Protection ProgramWestern Union Careers: Work That Makes A Difference
At Western Union, you can build a career doing work that makes a difference! We are disrupting the cross-border money transfer industry by developing new technologies and partnerships. Watch our recruiting video to get introduced to WU, and visit westernunion.com/careers to learn more!
Western Union is changing. Yes, we're the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. But we're on the cusp of becoming much more than that. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved - billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today's global consumers and businesses. So if you're looking for a company on the move - and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet - then Western Union could be for you.
Right now, we are seeking a Senior Analyst, AML Compliance , based at Western Union's global headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
In this role, you will conduct research and analysis of complex, critical issues concerning the patterns and trends associated with Mystery Shop program results and potential risks to Western Union and to Western Union consumers. Key components of job performance are quality, productivity, exercising appropriate judgment, and meeting team goals.
In addition, you will:
- Plan Mystery Shop and Agent Training program rollouts
- Investigate root cause issues related to a number of test scenarios
- Make judgments in line with Western Union policies and procedures
- Prepare summaries and prepare reporting, as required
- Be responsible for receiving, reviewing and processing or performing analysis of the patterns and trends associated with Agent Oversight Program in place
- Prepare descriptions of issues and trends, analytical reports and statistical summaries
- Investigate, document, and escalate issues as appropriate
- Drive appropriate prescribed corrective action
- Review Mystery Shop results and Agent Training content under the guidance of the Consumer Protection Compliance Program management, Dodd-Frank Compliance Programs, or other members of the Department
- Respond to requests for legal documentation from regulatory agencies in response to investigations and examinations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, preferably MS Access, and ability to learn quickly other systems as needed
- Fluency in English is required
- Requires strong writing skills
- Must possess well-developed interpersonal skills and function in a team oriented environment
- Prefer experience in compliance including knowledge and understanding of consumer protection, laws and regulations as well as trends and issues