Sr. Business Analyst - UAT
Sr. Business Analyst - UATWestern Union Careers: Work That Makes A Difference
At Western Union, you can build a career doing work that makes a difference! We are disrupting the cross-border money transfer industry by developing new technologies and partnerships. Watch our recruiting video to get introduced to WU, and visit westernunion.com/careers to learn more!
Western Union is changing. Yes, we're the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. But we're on the cusp of becoming much more than that. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved - billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today's global consumers and businesses. So if you're looking for a company on the move - and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet - then Western Union could be for you.
Right now, we are seeking a Senior Business Analyst - UAT , based at Western Union's global headquarters in Englewood, Colorado or Montvale, New Jersey office.
In this role, you will primarily contribute to quality of compliance applications, by understanding the compliance needs driving the requirement and building effective scripts to regress the application. You will also, learn the interfacing applications and actively work on understanding the impact of an issue. You will clearly communicate with the stakeholders and IT to get the issues addressed. You should be able to coordinate and create Compliance reports created based on management ask.
In addition, you will:
- Review current requirements, search and understand the purpose & history of the feature in question and develop Regression Test Scripts clearly addressing the compliance purpose
- Build regression scripts within the framework of the Automation Tool and schedule it for execution
- Review Execution reports, application logs, Database tables, log defects & prioritize them working with Business teams
- Work on adhoc report requests from Business Users. Understand the report requirements, prioritize the reports, resolve questions from reporting teams & track them to completion
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated 2 years+ experience in consumer financial services/payment services organizations heavily preferred
- Demonstrated 8 years+ of IT related experience heavily preferred
- AML Compliance background is preferred
- Strong communication skills with capability to interact within all levels of the organization is required
- Technical knowledge of SQLs, and basic RDBMS is required
- Experience in QA/UAT processes with hands on expertise in researching an issue
- Knowledge of QA Tools like JIRA/HP ALM
- Knowledge of OOPS programming concepts, QA Automation tools, Excel Macros
With a 160-year history of connecting people when it matters most, Western Union continues to shape the world in which we live. WU offers one of the easiest ways for families and friends to send money and stay connected almost anywhere in the world. We take pride in being close to our consumers. Together with our Agents, we speak our consumers' languages and live in our consumers' neighborhoods. As a result, our Agents and employees are more like ambassadors. They are ambassadors of trust. Ambassadors of responsibility. And ambassadors of hope. They are the living, breathing manifestation of who we are as a company and reflect the WU behaviors: Inspired. Connected. Driven. Game-Changer. Responsible. EOE/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability or other protected category.