Data Governance and Analysis Manager
Are you a problem solver? Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
• ensure accuracy of portfolio management reporting through a holistic approach to data management
• ensure the delivery of consistent, industry standard, reliable data to users
• establish structure in support of a more formal data governance organization, consistent with industry standards
• provide ongoing support and guidance to programs, projects, and groups that work with and rely on data
• promote solutions that instill confidence in firm-wide business IT system data
• keep abreast of industry developments including best practices and technology changes to ensure reliability and efficiency of data and processes
• implement process enhancements to eliminate information / data deficiencies
• develop controls to ensure data loaded into the investment management system is correct and consistent with our source systems
You'll be working with the Business Management team as part of our Global Real Estate division the in Hartford, CT location.
Your experience and skills
• a university degree with emphasis on real estate, data governance and management information systems
• experience with data governance models through IT and or business initiatives
• strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work with complex software
• demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results
• solid understanding of portfolios, properties, and investment structures including joint venture's with debt
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.