Dot Net Developer
- Stamford, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Aug 17
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is currently searching for a dynamic individual with experience in large scale web development to join its fast paced New York team. The team is rebuilding complex order management system in relation to their trading applications. There will be an online application which will integrate multiple platforms.
Experience level – 10+ Years
- Very strong .NET fundamentals. Should have exposure to Web-API. Good to have – MVC
- Strong OOPS fundamentals
- Very proficient in SQL queries. Beyond writing complex queries the candidate should also understand the performance implications and should be able to write optimized queries
- Good analytical skills. Must understand and implement complex algorithms
- Must have strong capital markets background. Preferably in the reference data management domain (golden source)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Good to have – Exposure to AngularJS or similar client side frameworks
- Good to have – Some exposure to Java/J2EE. (Some of the legacy codebase is in Java)