- Washington D.C., DC, USA
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 24 Sep 16
AML Analyst (s) needed to help with an ongoing AML alert investigation for a prestigious firm in the District of Columbia. The Analysts will be responsible for conducting KYC, CDD, EDD and must have experience working within a Financial Intelligence Unit.
Prestigious international firm, leading various Banking & Compliance engagements nationwide. This particular workflow will be in Washington DC.
The AML Analyst (s) will be joining a group of highly skilled compliance professionals. These Analysts will be responsible for reviewing transactions, identifying suspicious activity, and escalating cases for further review, after providing comprehensive supporting narratives. These individuals must have a solid understanding of AML and counter terrorist financing, as the work flow is largely transaction monitoring based and will be based in Washington DC.
The AML Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-5 years of Compliance related experience
- Knowledgeable of Banking, USA Patriot Act, BSA requirements and other regulatory trends
- Proficient in reviewing and clearing AML surveillance alerts
- Experienced in conducting due diligence
- MUST have the ability to work independently to meet deadlines quickly
- MUST have strong writing skills
Competitive hourly rate and benefits offered through Michael Page.