Financial Software Data Engineer
- Washington D.C., DC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 16 Jan 17
A major financial firm in Washington DC is looking for a junior (2-3 years) financial software data engineer.
- Maintain and enhance software used for financial analysis, transaction pricing and reporting
- Build and enhance front end reporting applications using VBA, Access, SQL Server
- Pull data from data warehouses using SQL and Python
- Work continually on ways to improve data input and data output applications for reporting
- Create and Generate business reports-understand the results
- Maintain accuracy and report quality
- Must have VBA programming skills
- Must have experience building software applications (small tools) in Excel, Access, VBA, SQL Server
- Must have a software engineering or computer science background
- Ideal candidate will also have taken finance or business courses
- The role is to enhance and build front office business reports- expect candidate to create and understand the results of these reports.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Keywords: Data analyst, Software Engineer, Application Developer, Reporting, VBA, MS Access, SQL Server, Python
Please refer to Job #22426 - and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org