Senior Analyst - Strategic Analytics
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 26 Sep 16
Seeking Analytical candidates with strong SAS and SQL skills to join a Strategic Analytics team based in Delaware. This individual will be responsible for building stress tests, conducting the tests, and providing recommendations to Managing Directors and C-level executives based on the results.
A Strategic Analytics team is seeking to hire a Senior Analyst - this team is supporting the stress testing on acquisitions. They will be doing everything from the designing of the tests, conducting the tests, and providing recommendations based on the results. The overall goal of the team is to determine the best investment options for the company. The right candidate will have strong knowledge in SAS and SQL.
- Price and product analytics stressing
- Marketing Chanel Optimizations
- PnL of various circumstances in order to evaluate how they will impact performance
- Work closely with various departments across the organization, including but not limited to; Credit Risk, Finance, Senior Executives, etc.
- Work with the Risk team to ensure the price optimization, underwriting, and development policies are supported during the stressed environments
- Create presentations to demonstrate to senior executives (CRO, Managing directors, executive committees, etc) the outcomes of different stressed environments. Ability to show the changes during various economic movements.
- Strive to improve analytical techniques, the development of new data sources, upgrading the existing data, and the overall stress testing environments.
- Bachelor's in an analytical focused degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, etc)
- Preferred - Master's degree
- 2-4 years of experience working in a financial services environment
- Proven experience in quantitative methods, data strategy, analytics
- Strong SAS/SQL skills required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excel experience is a must
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Preferred - stress testing experience
This individual will be sitting in their office located in Wilmington, Delaware.
The official job title of this position is Senior Analyst - Stress Testing.