Engagement Specialist - Compliance
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Eze Software Group
- 28 Sep 16
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking an Associate Engagement Specialist to join the Compliance Product Specialist Team in its Boston office. If you like working with technology and participating in projects in a fast-paced, high energy environment, we want to hear from you!
This position is responsible for executing tasks and small projects, which serve as the foundational elements of the Eze Compliance implementation. The software deliverables will integrate with the client’s trading workflows through pre & intra trade compliance and be at the core of the Compliance Officer’s post trade compliance reviews and reporting. We expect Specialists to work closely with Engagement Managers, Consultants, and Clients to ensure that the software implementation meets the client’s requirements. Specialists are responsible for creating effective, scalable, and supportable configurations through testing and analysis of different workflows. We expect the individual to help develop and apply best practices with an eye on constantly improving team’s effectiveness.
- Manage multiple tasks and small projects simultaneously
- Interface effectively with clients; translate their requests into software configurations
- Work collaboratively with Engagement Manager/Consultants
- Create/follow/apply repeatable processes to provide clients with quality software implementations
- Reflect and improve on team methods
- 0-2 years of previous client facing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a competitive undergraduate university.
- Experience/aptitude to work with software languages (SQL, C#)
- Experience/interest in Asset Management and Compliance
- Strong organization and communication skills; must be detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and small projects across multiple clients at the same time without sacrificing quality
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.