SAP App Dev and Support
- Winston-Salem, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 Jan 17
Develop, implement, maintain and support group wide business application solutions from generic standards up to implementation standards with focus on sales, distribution (SAP SD) and logistic execution (SAP LE).
Kaba ADS Americas offers comprehensive solutions for security at access points to buildings and containers, as well as for recording personal and enterprise data.
Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture from a global perspective to achieve the best possible solution for dorma+kaba which results in a minimum of systems and a maximum of efficiency.
Act as a proactive business partner to the business, identifying and consulting IT and process innovations to the dorma+kaba business functions.
Implement group strategic business application projects.
Closely work with Segments and HQ functions to ensure that business solutions are aligned.
Enable all entities and employees to conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations, as well as with global and local policies and procedures and the companies code of conduct.
- SAP ERP Business Consulting, Customizing and Rollouts (5-10 years)
- Project Management skills, especially in ERP Rollouts (5-10 years)
- International experience (Group / Regional function)
- Desired experience in one or more of the following general business applications (MS Sharepoint, Saleforce, eCommerce)
Support a massive implementation for a global company looking to implement SAP from legacy systems.