Foreign Exchange Support Analyst
Foreign Exchange Support AnalystWestern Union Careers: Work That Makes A Difference
At Western Union, you can build a career doing work that makes a difference! We are disrupting the cross-border money transfer industry by developing new technologies and partnerships. Watch our recruiting video to get introduced to WU, and visit westernunion.com/careers to learn more!
Western Union Business Solutions ('WUBS') is the world's leading foreign exchange and international business payments company. Through its subsidiaries and branches, WUBS operates in the Americas, Asia, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Africa and the United Kingdom. It offers business-to-business payment and receipt solutions through an intuitive online platform that integrates directly with clients' systems and helps clients manage their currency exposure. The company currently services over 40,000 clients around the world and processes more than $40 billion payments annually to more than 1 million beneficiaries.
We are looking for an individual to provide front line technical assistance to customers on our client facing systems, and communicate with internal groups to improve system functionality.
In this role you will..
• Provide first line technical assistance by telephone and e-mail to users of our client facing systems.
• Participate in the identification, logging, and tracking of production and functional issues as identified by internal and external users.
• Configure Customers and users in our client facing systems.
• Deliver Ad-Hoc training to external customers on our systems and processes as needed.
• Communicate with other teams to identify, track, and resolve client facing issue related to the online systems.
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing of enhancements and bug fixes to systems as required.
• Participate in the identification and tracking of common user issues and trends
• Participate in various projects either independently or as part of a team.
• Previous experience in a customer or technical support role
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to independently resolve software issues
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to use sound judgment in making service-oriented decisions
• Able to multitask and manage multiple priorities and a varied workload
• A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity
• Team player approach with the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience supporting Internet based technologies
• MIS or IT experience a benefit
With a 160-year history of connecting people when it matters most, Western Union continues to shape the world in which we live. WU offers one of the easiest ways for families and friends to send money and stay connected almost anywhere in the world. We take pride in being close to our consumers. Together with our Agents, we speak our consumers' languages and live in our consumers' neighborhoods. As a result, our Agents and employees are more like ambassadors. They are ambassadors of trust. Ambassadors of responsibility. And ambassadors of hope. They are the living, breathing manifestation of who we are as a company and reflect the WU behaviors: Inspired. Connected. Driven. Game-Changer. Responsible. EOE/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability or other protected category.