Security Administration Team Leader, Vice President
SUMMARY: The Security Administration Team Leader is responsible for adhering to the Bank’s policies and procedures, as well as the daily management and performance of the team. These duties include but not limited to: Management and development of the team resources; logical security administration of
The Security Administration Team Leader is responsible for adhering to the Bank’s policies and procedures, as well as the daily management and performance of the team.
These duties include but not limited to:
Management and development of the team resources; logical security administration of AITD’s IT inventory (application, OS, databases, networks, IBAs) including takeover of new targets to ensure security standards are satisfied; team-assessment and research and promotion of new technologies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for Staff Management:
- Set team and staff goals and expectations
- Evaluate and motivate team resources
- Assess and report team metrics
2. Responsible for enforcement of security administration and control for in scope targets:
- Review and promote the team’s security objectives and standards, making adjustments when necessary
- Manage team’s customer support, taking corrective action when necessary
- Provide technical support, enforce security standards for new systems; establish baseline for each target
- Conduct periodic Entitlement Reviews (recertification).
3. Develop, enforce and maintain security related procedures and participate in creation of Security Policies
- Maintain security administration procedures
- Ensure security related documentation of each system managed
- Coordinate and review security policy with the Information Security Officer
4. Participate and support the bank’s Business Continuity efforts including testing and execution.
5. Participate/support in internal and external audits/examinations.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS OR EXPERIENCE:
1. Technical Experience:
- Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Active Directory, RACF, iSeries
- Database: MS-SQL, Oracle
- Identity, Access and Privileged Mgmt tools and concepts
- RSA SecurID, Citrix, BlueCoat
- Web Server Security (SAML2.0)
2. Banking/Regulatory Experience:
- Familiarity with FFIEC standards for Information Systems
- Background in regulatory compliance and audit processes, including logical exception reporting.
3. Management and Planning Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the development, documentation, and implementation of security standards
- Strong communication and people management skills
4. Education, Experience
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years security experience in financial industry in management position
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Security Certification highly desirable
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution that offers clients award-winning strategic and creative solutions in corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. We have experts in offices throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Chile. Our operations in the Americas connect our broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities to local markets and the vast global network of our parent company—Mizuho Financial Group.
Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering comprehensive financial and strategic services including private banking and venture capital through its subsidiaries. Based in Japan, the group has over 56,000 professionals working in 920 offices in nearly 40 countries throughout Asia, EMEA, and the Americas. As of March 31, 2016 its total assets were $1.8 trillion.