Core JAVA Developer- Investment banking IT project experience
- North Brunswick, NJ, USA
- Full time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Aug 17
Synechron Inc on behalf a global financial institution is seeking a Core JAVA Developer with Investment banking technology/Front office- Middle office application development experience . This role is long-term and based in North Brunswick,New Jersey.
Regulatory Reporting IT project experience. This role is long-term and based in North Brunswick, NJ.
- Solid design and programming with computer science related problem solving skill
- Solid Java experience with multi-threading and data processing background
- Experience with distributed computing using large volume of data would be really good.
- 8+ yrs of IT software Development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
- Experience in design patterns - Spring ,JNI, advanced multithreading,Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
- Good SQL database experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Business knowledge and trade lifecycle experience in one or more areas- Regulatory Reporting IT, Securities, Fixed income, Equities, Derivatives etc.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related technology.