- USD25.00 - USD45.00 per hour
- Princeton, NJ, USA
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 26 Sep 16
AML Consultant (s) needed for an AML work flow in the client's Princeton, NJ, office. These individuals will be conducting enhanced due diligence reviews of client's moderate risk customers, performing transaction monitoring and drafting clear and concise summaries of their enhanced due diligence review.
Prestigious asset management firm with locations around the world.
Our client is seeking entry level AML Consultant (s) to build out team in their Princeton, NJ, office for a new work flow. These individuals will be partaking in a Compliance review and therefore must have knowledge of the regulatory environment within financial services. Successful candidates must be extremely detail oriented, as the work will be due diligence based.
AML Consultant (s):
- Bachelor's Degree
- AML/EDD experience preferred
- Knowledge of the banking and regulatory environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Very strong writing skills
- Experience in process and execution of conducting enhanced due diligence reviews
Competitive hourly rate based on experience and benefits offered through Michael Page.