AML Due Diligence Investigator
- USD30 - USD50 per hour + benifits through Michael Page after 90 days
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 23 Sep 16
Our client is a prestigious international bank seeking an AML Due Diligence Investigator for a 6 month assignment. This individual will be working within the FIU team which is part of the GFCC group in Midtown Manhattan.
Established international bank with a large presence in the United States which offers growing opportunities in their Manhattan office. Joining the banking team as a AML Due Diligence Investigator could lead to other opportunities within the firm, as well great career growth.
The bank's FIU division is seeking an AML Due Diligence Investigator to join the existing GFFC group in their Mid-town Manhattan office. This individual will be required to mitigate risk by conducting Anti-Money Laundering Due Diligence surrounding the bank's existing and potential Third Party vendors. This diligence will heavily focus on identifying potential money laundering threats on a vendor-by-vendor level.
AML Due Diligence Investigator:
- Bachelor's Degree is a MUST
- 1-3 years of Due Diligence Investigative Compliance related experience
- Exposure to THIRD PARTY vendor risk management on boarding programs and/or policies
- Understands potential risks with THIRD PARTIES
- Strong foundation of online research and desk-based investigative techniques
- Experience using case management platforms
- Ability to handle multiple alerts
- AML control function duties is a plus
- Knowledgeable of Banking, USA Patriot Act, BSA requirements and other regulatory trends
- Banking experience is a plus
- Bilingual abilities is a plus
Competitive hourly rate and benefits through Michael Page.