AV- Subject Matter Expert
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 Jan 17
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Subject Matter Expert to join a fast growing technology company. AVMI is the UK's leading provider of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions and is expanding rapidly overseas as well as developing a number of market leading innovations.
AV consulting firm growing it's footprint in the US
Crestron Software (Toolbox), Extron Software (PCS), Tesira BiAmp software (advantageous)
· Plasma/LCD technologies and experience of firmware upgrades/software changes
· Extron & Kramer DAs and switchers,
· Projection technologies and fundamentals
· Good understanding of Voice, Network and Video technologies
· Fault Logging Systems
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Good understanding of CAD / Visio
The SME will play a pivotal role between Project Managers, 3rd party installation teams and Solutions architects in the commissioning of systems and will be the primary technical support contact for clients in the support of the delivered systems.
The candidate will come from an IT/AV customer service support or commissioning background and possess a high level of commitment to solving client issues as soon as possible.