CCAR Market Risk Reporting Analyst
- USD20 - USD45 per hour
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 24 Sep 16
The CCAR Market Risk Reporting Analyst will provide support to the Market Risk team by executing CCAR tasks. They will work closely with many business units and senior stakeholders.
My client is a leading global invesetment bank.
The CCAR Market Risk Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
- Creating CCAR reports
- Updating existing CCAR reports
- Analyzing and investigating data integrity issues and exceptions
- Reporting and performing validation checks on movements
- Evaluating and alayzing market risk exposures utilizing statistical approaches
- Ensuring timely and accurate risk reports
- Implementing improved controls
The CCAR Market Risk Reporting Analyst must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Finance, Computer Science, Business, Engineering, etc.
Market-rate for Financial Services professionals in New York.