- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 22 Sep 16
Looking for a mid-level KYC Officer with a background in banking and compliance to join an experienced team in the firm's Midtown Manhattan Office. A majority of the work flow will be low volume, but highly complex, and furthermore, this role will require working directly with business leaders. Strong KYC experience is required.
Predominant international bank in midtown Manhattan. This firm is a major supplier of banking, financial, advisory, and investment services to a wide range of clients. Furthermore, it offers its employees the ability to grow within the firm, which allows one to make their mark within a highly appreciative organization.
- Responsible for all KYC matters in the group
- Complete KYC for all new transactions
- Complete periodic reviews for existing exposures
- Screening for any potential PEPs and sanctions
- Further Enhanced Due Diligence on any matches and prepare summary to sign-off or escalate.
- Create detailed weekly reports in regards to outstanding KYC items and compliance statistics
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in KYC compliance
- Prior experience in Banking preferred
- Strong Understanding of BSA/AML, KYC, EDD
- Excellent interpersonal skills- direct line to management
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- CAMS certified is a plus
Competitive hourly rate and benefits through Michael Page.