SDLC Project Manager - Market Risk
- USD600 - USD725 per day
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 29 Sep 16
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing end to end iniatives within the Risk and Finance space. Covering Regulatory matters as well as Operational.
Our client is an International Investment Bank
- Provide overall co-ordination, reporting and program management
- Act as key point of contact to manage all cross-asset deliverables
- Support review and approval of business cases and associated assumptions
- Establish and track scope, hiring needs, project milestones and success metrics.
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders as well as IT
- Coordinate the completion of all required documentation for these migrations.
- Develop / document migration strategy and project terms of reference. Manage, review and control all project artifacts throughout project lifecycle.
- Manage / co-ordinate funding submissions across workstreams and support tracking of spend and benefit.
- Drive consistency in structure, approach, content and quality of offshoring/neashring change deliverables; leverage synergies where applicable.
- Navigate through complex global organization structure & formalize partnerships with key participants
- 7-10 years work experience
- Must have worked within Investment Banking
- Must be a proative personality not afraid to work in fast-paced environments
- Must be adaptable to change
- Has worked on Regulatory, Risk, or Finance projects
- Possesses a strong track record in delivery
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodology
Commensurate on experience.