Senior Consultant, Financial Services Advisory (CCAR)
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 28 Sep 16
Full Time Senior Consultant opportunity with a global Management Consulting firm focused on CCAR and Regulatory projects.
Global Management Consulting Firm located in Manhattan, New York focused on the Financial Services Advisory. Clients include top tier investment banks. No travel required.
- Drives the scoping, definition and testing of forecasting models in preparation for the 2015 Dry Run
- Drives Drive Mapping for stress forecasting models
- Defines business process definition for Stress and Federal Reserve Projections
- Collaborates with Projection team members and effectively challenges group conversation when appropriate
- Interfaces with the Policy and Governance workstream regarding the documentation of processes and controls supporting the Projections workstream
- Collaborates across CCAR workstreams with respective Program Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Process Owners
- Builds upon CCAR culture and team dynamic
- Serves as a Projections Subject Matter Expert
- At least 3+ years project management experience with a leading consulting firm within financial services and an international investment bank
- Strong knowledge of financial services regulatory environment - CCAR a must
- Strong Management Consulting mindset: ability to support senior clients, analyze specific business problems, define potential solutions, and steer discussion and agreement towards the most appropriate recommendation
- Strong Program Delivery results: experience shaping and leading global implementation efforts for critical, complex programs within the financial services environment
- Strong understanding of Forecasting Models and processes within Financial Services
- Strong knowledge of investment banking processes - front to back
- Experience in dealing with senior management
Base, Bonus and Benefits.