Treasury ALM Lead
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 27 Sep 16
My client, a leading Financial Services firm, is looking to bring on a Treasury ALM Lead for their office in Delaware.
My client is a large financial services firm that has many business lines. Their US Headquarters is in New York, New York. However, this Treasury ALM Lead role will be in Delaware.
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and enhancing the Bank's QRM model to reflect all business assumptions.
- Responsible for the production and analysis of interest rate risk management reports from QRM. Validate and interpret standardized reporting from central QRM production team.
- Enhance model capability to support the compliance to regulatory requirements on interest rate management such as back testing, dynamic balance sheet IRR sensitivity analysis, forecasting, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in accounting, finance or related discipline required.
- Professional degree and/or professional certification (MBA, CFA, CPA, etc) desired
- 7+ years of industry experience in Treasury, Asset/Liability Management or Market Risk roles, primarily in the credit card or other financial services industry.
- Demonstrated experience in ALM and interest rate risk management particularly with regard to retail banking products and derivative products used to mitigate exposures.
- Proficiency in QRM or similar interest rate management systems.
MY client is offering the Treasury ALM Lead a competitive Base + Bonus compensation structure.