- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 07 Aug 17
Department description: Tradeweb’s Accounting department is responsible for the monthly accounting close, management reporting processes, calculating and recording revenues and expenses according to GAAP. The department also holds the responsibility of the timely review and issuance of monthly invoices, recoding payments against those invoices (receivables)
Tradeweb’s Accounting department is responsible for the monthly accounting close, management reporting processes, calculating and recording revenues and expenses according to GAAP. The department also holds the responsibility of the timely review and issuance of monthly invoices, recoding payments against those invoices (receivables) and the processing of expense requisitions/purchase orders associated with our Accounts Payable function.
- Assist with monthly close procedures
- Assists in preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Assist with annual external audit by preparing assigned schedules and completing requested materials
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
- Maintain sub ledger/general ledger interface database
- Upload monthly revenue from billing database
- 3 to 4 years general accounting and/or audit experience from a top tier accounting firm
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for general ledger. Knowledge of Oracle ERP financials is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and other members of the business
- Ability to think creatively, strong problem solving skills and results driven
About the Company:
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world’s most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.