Assistant Vice President, Issuer/Intermediary Outreach Coordinator
- Third Party Events - Plan all Moody's Investors Service participation at issue and intermediary focused third party external events, including event sponsorships, Moody's personnel attendance, booth coordination, and speaking opportunities.
- Regional Briefings - Plan Moody's Investors Service's Public, Project and Infrastructure Finance regional briefing events, including invitation coordination and tracking as well as site selection and contracting.
- Database Maintenance - Create and maintain databases of all intermediary and appropriate large issuer external contacts and integrate into Salesforce.com. Work with Operations team to integrate additional Salesforce.com data fields necessary to allow full functionality for US Public Finance email campaigns.
- External Email Campaign Management - Coordinate ongoing blast emailing program with the Public, Project and Infrastructure Finance lines of business, including identification of appropriate commentary for distribution. Utilize Marketo third party campaign manager software and Salesforce.com.
- Outreach Materials - Produce, maintain, and distribute all Public, Project and Infrastructure Finance outreach materials, including state-specific LOB and Commercial team rosters, listings of Moody's rated entities in specific states, and pitch books.
- Plan and maintain Relationship Management team budgets for third party conferences and Moody's regional briefing events budget, and report monthly results to Relationship Management team management to assure budgets are on track for planned annual expenditures.
- Coordinate all of the above activities between the Commercial Relationship Management team, the US Public Finance team, the global Marketing Group and the portion of the US Project and Infrastructure team that works within the municipal finance segment, as well as with other relevant departments within Moody's Investors Service.
- Execute Special Projects on an as needed basis.
- Train backup person to handle all non-strategic functions listed above.
- Ideally 8 years of outreach support and/or events planning success at an investment bank, bank, municipal finance advisory firm, international rating organization, or other institutional financial services provider.
- Proven ability to plan and execute external events and email based outreach campaigns.
- Experience managing budgets and coordinating with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop outreach material for both physical and electronic distribution.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Functional understanding of consultative selling skills and value propositions.
- Extensive experience with customer relationship management software, ideally Saleforce.com.
- Well-developed IT skills, including strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of role and function of credit rating agencies and basic understanding of municipal credit is a plus.
- Highest ethical standards and superior business judgment.
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and business environment.
- Ability to work independently and to meet ambitious outreach goals.
- Strong academic background. Bachelor's Degree required.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.