Business Analyst Accounting
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 13 Jan 17
We are looking to hire a Sr. Business Analyst.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Able to provide detailed analysis and documentation of requirements by working with the technology teams
- Able to analysis of business processes, gaps in capabilities, data sources, interfaces, and process changes needed to address the user requirements
- Provide technology impact assessment associated with Accounting requirements
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis
- Strong experience in creating BRD & FRD
- Strong experience in SQL and ability to perform data analysis
- Experience in General ledger (G/L) and financial data warehousing
- Expertise in GAAP and IFRS accounting rules
- Good understanding for GAAP Accounting knowledge
- Good understanding in Treasury ,Cash flow, Balance sheet, P&L
- Strong experience in Capital Markets product types and asset classes
If you are interested in this role please send resume to email@example.com or call (732)-579-8541