CCAR - CRO Change Project Manager - VP
The Risk Division acts as guardian of the bank's risk appetite and provides effective independent risk oversight in the areas of regulatory and risk related systems and infrastructure as well as maintaining a comprehensive bank wide risk appetite framework including market risk, credit risk, operational risk and reputational risk. We are continuously strengthening the risk function by attracting, developing and retaining top talents and fostering continuous learning throughout the organization. You will learn how to hone your skills and apply them in a fast-paced, risk oriented environment as part of a project team or by contributing to one of our many risk functions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships within the Chief Risk Officer functions within the US and globally.
- Face off to key stakeholders across the IHC Risk organization and provide input to senior steering committees and working groups.
- End to end management of work streams, driving them forward and ensuring that task owners deliver on their items.
- Manage project communications including preparation of high quality presentations for a diverse audience from senior risk management to key support departments.
- Complete IHC Risk Governance Day 2 Book of Work.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the IHC Chief Risk Officer leadership team as required.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; understanding variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years as a project management experience. Experience in projects within the regulatory space in financial services industry a plus.
- Experience with hands on project delivery using project management methodology.
- Experience working within F2B multi business programs.
- Solid written, interpersonal communication, leadership, relationship building and negotiation skills. Include drafting and performing quality assurance review on project and program status reports.
- Proven project management skills, including planning, business requirement documentation, issue / risks management, resource management, budget oversight.
- Proven stakeholder management and program governance skills, including establishing and chairing both working group and steering committee level sessions.
- Experience running all phases of a system development project lifecycle, including user testing.
- Proven ability to anticipate key project / program level issues and drive out resolution / mitigation activities.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and perform detailed business analysis and business requirement documentation when required.
- Confident, self-motivated individual with a proactive approach and ability to work independently.
- Specific process and content knowledge in the area of Risk, Finance, data management.
- Familiarity with US regulatory principles contained within CCAR, Basel III and general Dodd Frank regulations a plus.
- Strong Financial Risk Management experience with a solid understanding across Risk disciplines and good financial markets knowledge.
- Expert in Microsoft office suits, MS SharePoint, Dashboards development and management experience.
- Technology savvy.
- Degree or international equivalent required.
- PM certified (Prince, Lean, Six Sigma, PMP or above) preferred.
- Experience with Visio, MPP, PowerPoint, Excel required.