- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 16 Jan 17
Synechron, a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services. We seek to welcome a software engineer to join our trading solutions team and play a key role in developing cutting edge software tools in Capital Markets. As a software engineer, you are ideally someone who is passionate about coding and looking for an environment with gifted team of software engineers just like yourself.
Skills & Requirements
• Industry experience writing and debugging C++ code and applications on Unix/Linux platform
• Understanding of data structures concepts and space-time considerations as well as algorithm complexities.
• Hands on experience in Googletest API and Google Mock tools
• Experience with developing integration frameworks, continuous integration and build tools.
• Clear understanding in development solutions in object oriented programming environment.
• Candidate will assist in migration and integration efforts by reviewing existing code and data
• Candidate will be responsible for developing web and desktop application components using C++ and/or Java programming language and related tools
• Candidate will develop frameworks and portals using Python, Googletest (Gtest)
• Candidate will assist QA team in developing and executing manual and automated testing methodologies
• Candidate will review requirements, technical specifications, make recommendations and participate in meetings sessions.
We strongly prefer candidates with a degree in computer science, math or a related field; and who have at least 3 years of professional experience specifically in maintaining C++ language codebases.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 4500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences