Data Analytics Engineer Record Linkage Modeler- CRE Firm
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 16 Jan 17
A prominent NY based Data Analytics firm that provides information on deals, the market participants and industry trends that drive the commercial real estate investment markets is looking for an experienced Record Linkage Modeler and Data Scientist.
- Develop record linkage models that provide detailed analysis of complex global datasets to identify pricing, supply and demand, market distress and capital flow investment trends within the commercial real estate industry.
- Provide technical expertise to analyze the firm’s various business data sets
- Perform data mining using the latest machine learning and business intelligence applications
- Provide assurance that the firm is utilizing the most effective and efficient methods for analyzing large scale data
- Create data visualization reports using Tableau
- Perform testing for data quality, accuracy and speed
- Improve processing time using advanced record linkage applications
- Work with the firms Data bases and Data Warehouses
- 5+ years of relevant data science experience
- Must have Python and R programming skills.
- Must have strong SQL skills and have worked with SAP Business Objects and Business Warehouse and SAS Teradata.
- Must have experience with machine learning and business intelligence applications
- Must have experience working with large scale date analytics and data record linkage.
- Experience working with Commercial Real Estate Data, (Property Details, Postal Addresses, Comparable Property Information, CMBS Transaction details) is a major plus.
This is an opportunity for an experienced data scientist who can bring his or her toolkit and help a capital markets firm develop a "Google" like search engine for the commercial real estate markets.
Keywords: Record Linkage, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, SQL, Teradata, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Tableau, SAP, R
Please refer to Job #22466 - and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org