Finance Change Management, VP
Finance Change Management Unit The Finance Change Management Unit is a newly established function for Mizuho’s U.S. operation in response to a rapidly changing business environment as well as changing internal/external requirements. The team will cover areas in financial and regulatory reporting along with various
Finance Change Management Unit
The Finance Change Management Unit is a newly established function for Mizuho’s U.S. operation in response to a rapidly changing business environment as well as changing internal/external requirements. The team will cover areas in financial and regulatory reporting along with various system platforms.
The position will support management and lead projects for the implementation of new business requirements and new system infrastructures. The ideal candidate will also be a change agent for our financial and regulatory reporting function, and will provide detailed business analysis on this project. The position requires experience in systems implementation and change management, and familiarity with financial and regulatory reporting as well as an understanding of the financial industry at large.
- Lead planning, design, establishment and execution of financial data integration for financial and regulatory reporting of Mizuho’s U.S. entities, including banking entities, broker-dealer, swap-house, leasing and other subsidiaries
- Analyze, identify and manage business requirements when considering new systems infrastructures
- Manage the scope, objectives and key deliverables of the change project
- Support other system projects/enhancements from a financial and regulatory reporting perspective
- Support financial and regulatory reporting for data analyses
- Interact with business users to review potential system enhancements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial and regulatory reporting requirements and provide solutions to changing business requirements
- Solve other relevant issues that may arise on an ad-hoc basis
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in change management and system implementation
- Experience in financial or regulatory reporting
- Experience in the financial industry
- Knowledge of finance, financial accounting, regulatory reporting, and risk management
- Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- VBA, SQL and Access skills preferred
- Professional certification is preferred
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution that offers clients award-winning strategic and creative solutions in corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. We have experts in offices throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Chile. Our operations in the Americas connect our broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities to local markets and the vast global network of our parent company—Mizuho Financial Group.
Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering comprehensive financial and strategic services including private banking and venture capital through its subsidiaries. Based in Japan, the group has over 56,000 professionals working in 920 offices in nearly 40 countries throughout Asia, EMEA, and the Americas. As of March 31, 2016 its total assets were $1.8 trillion.