Financial Data Associate
- Support new request set-up, data capture, timely delivery of transaction outcomes, lifecycle data maintenance, data quality assurance and tracking support to the Credit Estimate analysts
- Performs administrative tasks including but not limited: to data updates, review and retention of financial documents, research and disclosures consistent with regulatory requirements, internal policies and guidelines
- Monitors designated mailboxes to ensure timely and effective handling of internal and external client requests. Organizes work to meet deadlines and time sensitive requests/projects
- Facilitates resolution to technical issues and/or more complex external inquiries with supervision by Senior Financial Data Associate/Manager
- Builds positive relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates the ability to deal professionally with clients. Delivers high level of service across high volume of transactions
- Promptly and efficiently escalates conflicts/problems/database/data inconsistency
- Able to identify and research issues and/or discrepancies with data and/or requests for follow up with the analyst.
- Resolves basic client inquiries (both internal and external clients)
- Demonstrates increasing awareness of procedures, guidelines and regulatory requirements as it pertains to their job function by asking relevant questions
- Liaison with analytical teams and other Moody's departments as required
- Provide back-up coverage for designated associate in the event of absence and holidays to ensure seamless service to RDS clients
- Willing to accept new challenges
- Demonstrates flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines
- Contributes positively to the team even under pressure or when performing routine and/or administrative tasks
- Places interest of the team above individual self-interest
- Continue to develop broad based knowledge of financial instruments, terminology, and related business practices
Global Middle Office Department
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (E.g. Bachelor's degree)
- 1 to 2 years of work experience and/or relevant internship experience
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete repetitive process with no error
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business concepts to a senior audience
- Highly organized and efficient
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously is critical
- Fluent in English is essential
This job description is issued as a guideline to assist you in your duties, it is not exhaustive and we would be pleased to discuss any constructive comments you may have. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasion, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the business.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.