Functional Programming Expert - Java
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Aug 17
Synechron, a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is looking for developers who has experience in functional programming concepts. The candidate will be working with cutting-edge technologies and business concepts in a dynamic environment. You will have the chance to work on complex problems and should show excellent problem solving skills and enjoy all aspects of software development.
- You will work as a developer covering the full development lifecycle, designing and developing functionality for new and existing components of trading platform.
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements from your clients and analyzing existing systems and functionalities.
- You will be responsible for unit testing and regression testing along with focusing on continuous build.
- You will manage the production role out and subsequent support.
- Strong core Java concepts with decent Spring knowledge
- Very strong data structures, design patterns and algorithms
- In-depth understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Strong Java collections, APIs and libraries
- Scala or any other functional programming experience is highly desired
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 7500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligence.