Fundamental Credit Analyst- Mass Market Retailers
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 22 Aug 16
A New York based Credit Research firm is looking for an experienced financial analyst to join the firm’s growing retail credit team.
The firm monitors and analyzes the financial health of public and private retailers including apparel, auto parts, mass merchandise, home center, sporting goods and department stores. The firm has a national reputation and its clients include: Major Consumer Products Manufacturers, asset based lending institutions, retail property owners, private equity firms, hedge funds and asset managers.
- Cover 20-25 retailers
- Financial Statement analysis
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Operational Risk Analysis
- Track industry trends
- Prepare written analytical reports
- Speak at Industry conferences
- 7-10 years of retail credit risk experience
- Strong financial statement/accounting background
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Network of retail industry contacts
- Candidate could come from credit ratings firms, counterparty or credit risk analyst from a major bank or a fundamental retail analyst with a sell side firm.
Keywords: Mass Market Retailers, Credit Analyst, Fundamental Analyst, Financial Statement Analysts,Retail Industry expert.
Please refer to Job #22312 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com